- Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $75 (no code needed)
If you're trying to prepare for every mess that happens with your baby, you'll end up with too much baby gear (and a over-packed diaper bag that leaves a dent in your shoulder!)
You don't need more stuff. You need something better!
OUR DRIBBLE SHIELD™ MULTI-PURPOSE CLOTHS ARE ON-HAND FOR MESSES IN 11 WAYS.
Why you'll love it?
The elastic loop at the corner can be hung on your stroller or the included wall hook to keep the cloth on-hand at home or on-the-go.
3 Sizes in Every Cloth
One Dribble Shield can replace multiple items in your diaper bag to lighten your load and prepare you from any kind of mess. Just un-snap to the size you need.
Works With Dragon Toy
Every cloth can loop onto our Dragon Squire™ toy's nose to keep it in front of baby & off-the-ground. (Hint: the dragon has snap-together wings.)
WATCH HOW WE USE IT 11 WAYS ▼
MADE FOR MOMS BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN IN YOUR [SWEATPANTS]
I started Ever After Baby with my mom after a discussion about how my diaper bag was leaving a dent in my shoulder (and pulling over my stroller) every time I left the house with my baby. After chatting with my mom (who had 3 kids under 4 years old) - we came up with a design to replace several of the items that I felt were "must-haves." After many prototypes, real-world testing and SO MANY messes. Our patent pending Dribble Shield™ cloths were born and with our Dragon Squire™ toys that work with the cloth to help for on-the-go adventures.
ISN'T IT JUST A BURP CLOTH?
It can be used as one - but it's so much more! The burp cloth is the un-sung hero in baby gear especially during those first few months. But I wanted something better. I wanted a burp cloth that effectively kept the spit-up off my husband and I, was comfortable for baby’s sensitive skin, helped me out during breastfeeding or pumping sessions and didn’t weigh down my already loaded diaper bag.
Our patent pending loop and snap design allow you to hang a Dribble Shield anywhere you need it, whether it’s on the included hook, on your stroller or with a pacifier. The snap allows you to change the size of the cloth or snap it to your diaper bag or stroller.
Use it at home or on the go. Protect your clothes, wipe a chin, protect an outfit or discreetly feed – this cloth does it all, goes anywhere and grows with your child.
- Size: 26” x 26” fully open - 13" x 13" snapped closed
- Materials: Cotton Muslin
- Features: Elastic loop sewn in, plastic snap for easy fold up
- Please note: the fabric on your Dribble Shield™ will crinkle after washing like most muslin cloths.
- Professionally Safety Tested
Set includes 2 color coordinating Dribble Shield™ Burp Cloths plus 1 matching self-adhesive hook.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"I've got twins so the amount of stuff I have to pack in my diaper bag is crazy. I like that these burp towels do multiple things. They come in handy because they clean up messes but also double as a bib. Great gift to receive." - Meg L.
"Absolutely love them! I'm really enjoying these dribble rags. They are a great size and I love snapping them on the stroller for our walks and outings. Got them as a gift but I plan on ordering more." - Emily W.
"These dribble shields work so wonderfully for so many reasons! They’re like burp cloths on steroids! They serve as a mini picnic blanket for feeding time, they catch every over the shoulder droplet and spit up and provide a level of comfort for a baby who likes to hold on to something when sleepy! I love these!!!" - Aunt Janet
- WHAT KIND OF FABRIC IS IT? The body of the cloth is made of super absorbent muslin cotton that is breathable, fast drying, lint-free and soft against sensitive skin.
- ARE THE CLOTHS EASY TO CLEAN? Yes! Machine wash with your other baby clothes (use stain treatment as needed) - then dry on low-heat or hang dry.
- IS IT SAFE FOR BABY? Everything has been designed and professionally safety tested for durability and use around baby (always supervise your child.)
- HOW MANY DO I NEED? We sell our Dribble Shields in packs of 2 which is perfect for trying them out. However, we recommend at least 6 cloths so you don't have to do laundry every day and can have them hand in more than one place.
- WHY IS THERE A WALL HOOK INCLUDED? We want you to be able to hang your cloths where you need them most - whether it's in the nursery, family room, kitchen or near the front door. The self-adhesive hook lets you hang them anywhere!
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT? We are confident that you will love your Dribble Shields™ - but just in case, we honor returns and exchanges for 60 days after receipt.
Every box is hand-packed with care
ORDERS OVER $75
ship FREE in U.S.
60 day returns & exchanges