- FAST & FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $65
Rainbow Star Teether - Pastel
Shake, rattle and soothe! This teething ring features a variety of textures to entertain and soothe baby during the teething phase. Plus the wooden beads add an element of sound which will delight baby!
- Star beads measure approx. 3" x 3" and 9mm thick and are made of 100% natural, polished beech wood
- Features 15mm silicone round beads and 1 larger hexagon bead made of beech wood - ring measures 3.25" across without stars
- Beads are food grade silicone that is BPA, PVC & phthalate free - 100% non-toxic
- Strung on nylon cording that has hidden knots and has been fused for safety and durability
- This is not a medical device and does not treat a medical condition.
- Note: Wooden beads have to be conditioned to protect the wood from fluids. Not only does this keep the wood safe from baby's drool but it also makes it easy to wash the teether without ruining the wood. You'll want to condition the wood every 4-8 weeks with coconut oil.
- How to condition? Rub the oil into the wood with your fingers. Let sit for a few minutes. Reapply. Wipe clean with a lint-free cloth (like an old t-shirt)
DESIGNED FOR BABY
- Bead shapes and wooden stars offer a variety of textures to soothe sore gums.
- Baby will enjoy the bright colors of the beads.
- Baby will enjoy the movement of the stars around the teether including the noise they make!
- The nylon cording has been knotted and fused (melted) to make it extra durable for everyday use!
- No sharp edges, no hard plastic and very durable
- Beech wood is all natural and splinter-free
- Easy to clean - wash with soap and water and let dry.
As with any baby accessory, this product should not be used without proper adult supervision. The teething ring is not intended to be worn by baby. Never leave an infant or child unattended with this product. This product does contain small parts and the customer assumes full responsibility for ensuring it is used in a safe manner. Teether should be inspected before each use for damage and discarded if damaged. Not intended for use by children who have upper and lower teeth.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Ever After Baby we design, manufacture, source and assemble carefully by hand every baby gift set in our Northern California studio. All of our items are designed or made in-house by moms to ensure health and safety for newborn babies and beyond. We offer free returns and exchanges on all un-used merchandise.
Every box is hand-packed with care
ORDERS OVER $70
ship in our giftable mailer
60 day returns & exchanges