"A Rainbow for Lunch" Book + Bib + Bowl - GIFT READY
This set includes...
"A RAINBOW FOR LUNCH" BOARD BOOK
Our baby dragons love adventures! This original board book written and illustrated by Ever After Baby founder, Ashlei Jackson, introduces healthy foods and colors; naturally engaging babies in playful interactions with parents to make story-time fun.
- 6" x 6"
- 20 pages
- Hard cover with board pages
- For Babies and beyond
- Smooth touch cover
+ MAGIC STAY-PUT BOWL & SPOON SET
Feeding baby can be a challenge especially when you're starting solids. Our Magic Stay-put Baby Bowl & Spoon set make the entire process more joyful and less messy.
- The spoon features a wooden handle and matching silicone head that is soft on baby's gums (and teeth).
- One of our favorite features is the added lip to the bowl design. It's essential when you feed your little one, to minimize portions to make it easy for baby to swallow the food. This is easily accomplished by dragging the head of the spoon under the lip of the bowl to remove excess food giving you the perfect portion size in every bite.
- Our Magic Stay-put Baby Bowl & Spoon are not only great at home - they fit easily into your diaper bag. You'll get plenty of use from the set as they can easily grow with your child through toddler-hood and pre-school age.
WORKS GREAT ON:
- high chair tray tables
- kitchen tables
- kitchen counters
- many stroller trays (if they are wide enough to all the 4" base to have full contact with the surface)
+ FOODIE BIB
Super soft and vibrant, our Foodie Bib is ready to protect baby's outfit at any meal!
- Materials: Cotton Spandex Jersey, cotton reinforcement, plastic snap
- Size: 4 months +
- Handmade in the USA
- Please note: due to the unique watercolor design on the fabric, each bib may have color variations from the product in the photograph.
DESIGNED FOR BABY
- Baby's eyesight is developing so early in life, he or she will enjoy the high contrast Illustrations in the book featuring the white outlines in the book. As he or she grows, the vibrant watercolor illustrations will engage baby.
- The consistent story pattern and repetitive vocal responses in the story will help baby grow their receptive vocabulary and try to make similar sounds.
- Parent and child can mirror the actions in the book to "check" for scary items in the room and then turn on their own little star light.
- The vocal responses will add more interaction during story-time.
- The book cover and pages are sturdy and not easily bent.
- Their is a mix of block lettering and cursive exposing baby to different writing forms as they grow.
- The size is easy to pack for trips and hold one-handed (while holding baby in your lap).
- The night light helps your child adjust to the darkness and the routine of bedtime. Having the dragon and star make then feel less alone.
Enjoy Free Shipping to USA
Every box is hand-packed with care.
60-Day Returns & Exchanges